1999 Honda civic ex couple in silver
By David on
1999 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe
I have been driving this car for 6 months now, and I love it. I bought it with 81,000 miles on it and have not had a single problem with it. If you take care of it and do all the regular maintenance this car will run like a top. In cold weather the gas mileage will be in the mid to high 20's in the city and low 30's highway. Summertime the gas mileage has been better I'm in low 30's all the time and almost got to 36 on the last tank which was mostly city driving, I throw it in neutral and coast down hills when I can that makes the mpg go up. This car has power if you want to use it you have to shift over 5500 rpm for the V-TEC to kick in and then it's fast.
Favorite Features
Manual get it, it's more fun and you get better gas mileage. Sunroof, power locks, windows, mirrors, cold AC, awesome styling I have a stock spoiler that looks great on it. Good amount of room in all seats, I'm 5'9" and fit well, not a car for really big people. V-Tec engine!
Suggested Improvements
It's pretty much perfect with the balance of gas mileage and power but I guess they could always be better. But for the money you can't go wrong.