Used 1999 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1999 Honda Civic - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

Just got it! and Love It!!!
By erik j. h.

1999 Honda Civic Si 2dr Coupe

I just purchased a used 99'Si with 37,000 miles on it. I have had it a week and i love everything about it already. It's an absolute blast to drive, slow or fast!!!

DOHC V-tech, it gets up and goes! the fact that its a Honda. I owned a 97' civic a while back and loved that car, but it doesnt hold a candle to this pocket rocket!!

Viper alarms should have been standard features along with abs brakes. Be careful where you park it, i was suppose to buy a 00' but 2 days before i was to pick it up it was stolen off the lot!!!

The Awesomeness
By Jen

1999 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan

My car is amazing there is so much you can do with hondas thats part of what makes them fun I have never had a problem and it has 85000 miles on it

It is so much fun to drive. I love how peppy it is. and it is really easy to drive

Nothing!!!!

I love my Civic!
By Madison

1999 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan

I would recommend this car to anyone. It is easy to maintain with the maintenance schedule that came with the owner's manual. My car has over 82,000 miles and it runs as well as it did when I purchased it six years ago. I feel confident that my Civic will take me from point A to point B and inbetween without any problems. It's a great buy and runs well on 95 octane gas. That's a good thing with these high gas prices.

It has a sturdy "feel" to the design even though it's a compact car. I really like everything about it!

More options with the sound system -- I have 4 speakers and a factory installed CD player. I think it should come with 6 speakers and a tape player as well. It sits a little lower to the ground than a Corolla, I would like to sit up a little higher.

Best Buy
By Chad Poulter

1999 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan

Great car, It is my first car and I looked around and bargined the dealer down to a good price. I have been very pleased with the car. I average up to 30+ MPG on highway (depends on how full the car is). You will pay several thousand more versus Ford or Dodges similar models but value that it holds more than makes up for that. When you want reliability, buy a Honda. SImple as that.

Body styling, QUALITY.

I don't like that arm rest. Its to small and a bit wobbly. If Honda is to design their Civic this would be something to improve on. Also the rims are kinda sketchy. Needs higher quality rims.

'99 MR SIR
By Alekss

1999 Honda Civic Si 2dr Coupe

A very fun car to drive. Mine has about 90 000 km and no problems whatsoever. I have TEIN lowering springs and thats about all. If you are on a budget and want something fun and sporty I recommend this car!

B16A2 8000 RPM Leather steering and shift knob Dash Sunroof front and rear lip kit foglights 15" sir rims gas mileage

more torque 6th gear