1999 Honda Civic Si - Consumer Reviews

Si 1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual - (32 reviews )
What do you expect?...it's a Honda.
By nano on 12/25/09 22:03 PM (PST)

1999 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe

I was in high school when this came out. I knew I had to have me one, finally after 10 years I put my hands on one. Let me tell you that all the waiting paid off. Fantastic little engine, great interior, great handling, electron blue pearl. I have, am and will be a Honda fan, thanks to this car.

Civic Si. Vtec Love
By parknfly on 11/05/07 17:21 PM (PST)

1999 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe

If you'r ethinking about buying this car, just do it. I never had a single problem with it since a year of ownership and its almost 9 years old. (the most relible car I have ever came across even more than some other Hondas I've owned) Dohc Vtec is very fun and the handling is amazing. The only downside of this Japanese perfection is that it gets a lot of attention from people and theives. I'm scared to leave it parked in the mall due to it getting attention. Just recently I went to a dealership to look for a car for a friend. And the salesman was all over my si:) I think he wanted to buy it. This car will be a classic in about 5 years so they are worth holding on to.

Redline fun
By bpayne on 03/28/07 09:35 AM (PDT)

1999 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe

I loved this car, it's a great high reving b16 engine, similar engine to what comes with the acura integra.

i love my '99 civic si
By larry on 01/17/07 06:46 AM (PST)

1999 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe

my '99 civic si is fun, fast and firious, if you can't afford a new car now and you want something fast and efficient, get the '99 civic si !!!!!!!!

Just got it! and Love It!!!
By erik j. h. on 07/03/05 00:27 AM (PDT)

1999 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe

I just purchased a used 99'Si with 37,000 miles on it. I have had it a week and i love everything about it already. It's an absolute blast to drive, slow or fast!!!

'99 MR SIR
By Alekss on 02/25/05 11:49 AM (PST)

1999 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe

A very fun car to drive. Mine has about 90 000 km and no problems whatsoever. I have TEIN lowering springs and thats about all. If you are on a budget and want something fun and sporty I recommend this car!

Great Car!
By jerra on 11/09/04 13:58 PM (PST)

1999 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe

Great car for the price and reliability...fun to drive..

not bad
By puloneke on 04/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe

the car handles like no other front wheel drive ive driven, my mods to it are as follows aem short ram dc sports 4-2-1 header dc sports short trow shifter apexi n1 cat back hyperflow cat tanabe suspinsion, 2 inch drop 16x7 inch rims gas mileage in the city so far, 25-30 mpg i bought the car with 40,000 on it and i really enjoy the car the arrest me red paint is the greatest only prob i have is the passenger windo sometimes has a problem rolling up

It the sport car you should begin with
By supervw on 04/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe

It a really high performence car you should begin with b4 you can into something more powerful!!!

A car with two personalities
By m_manalac on 03/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe

I got my 99 Si in mid 1999 and never regret the purchase. It has been very reliable and fun to drive. After 4+ years of owning it, I still get $10000+ offers for it!