Love My Honda XD
By jamie_taylor on
1998 Honda Civic HX 2dr Coupe
I love my little red Honda! It currently has 199,602 miles on it, I have had it for about 3 years now and I have never had a car that has has this much fuel economy and power and still runs like new at 200k miles! I have done some minor modifications on this car, and now have about 55+mpg highway and about 45+city. All I did was put in performance spark plugs, wires and distributor, run full synthetic oil, and cold air intake with a k&n Filter (It cost me all of about 100 bucks)! I was always sceptical of 'Ricers' (this car was a gift from my fiance) and I WILL NEVER GO BACK!!! I love my Honda :) It has been nothing but an exceptional vehicle, I am planning on making it last to 400k miles..
Favorite Features
The Fuel Economy is amazing ( A new hybrid cannot even compare)! It never gives me too many problems! It is low cost for maintenance (even if the parts are a pain to find) It is an amazing piece of machinery, Honda certainly knew what to do when making this car. When will the competition be able to compete?! I have been a mechanic all of my life and I am constantly amazed by my Little Red Honda!!
Suggested Improvements
None, save for MAKE THEM AGAIN!! No changes, this same car, brand new so I can have a new to break in so it will last even longer than the one I already have! Thank you Honda!!!
By cab245
on 08/06/11 17:48 PM (PDT)

Hey, I have the same car, we just bought it and my husband wants to know what specific parts you put on.....do you have part numbers or any other information for me? Thanks!