1998 Honda Civic Consumer Review: I love this car

1998 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Review

I love this car
By tubachubbs on

1998 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

I got this car right before the school year started and I love it. The interior is very well designed and I prefer the dash location for the power sunroof, though there are those that despise it. My auto does suffer from horribly slow upshifts, however, though it is still very fun to drive. The best thing about this car is the pelithora of aftermarket parts that can be utilized to make the car your own and increase performance. The only thing I would change about my car would be to throw out the auto a put a five-speed manuel in it. I have driven manuel versions and they are the best.

The wonderful, economic engine. The way the auto holds the shifts all the way to around 6000+ rmp when you drive the car hard and shifts at 2000 rpm when you are just puddling through town.

5-speed manuel, more powerful engine (more power is always better) and a larger trunk opening to better utilize the spacious trunk.