1997 Honda Civic Consumer Review: Excellent Car

1997 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

Excellent Car
By HondaLover3 on

1997 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan

I purchased my 1997 Honda Civic LX Sedan 6 months ago after my 1994 Honda Accord EX-L Sport Couple was totaled by someone pulling out in front of me. I love this civic it is my 3rd Honda it had 209000 miles on it when I bought it and just rolled over 218000 miles in 6 months. The car had one previous owner, needs a paint job but other than that it has original engine and clutch and transmission still drives as its brand new. get around 320 miles per tank. Just regular maint done since I have bought it, oil changes and brake pads. I LOVE THIS CIVIC! as excellent as my dads 95 Acura integra with original motor and power train (automatic) that has 670,000 on it and still drives like new!

Easy to handle, park, maneuver. Great AC and Heat!

For the year, none that I can think of its a great car! I will always be a loyal Honda Owner, I have had a 92 Honda Accord Lx Sedan, Perfect never any problems, 94 Accord EX-L Coupe Perfect never any problems either!