1995 Honda Civic Consumer Review: One of the greatest

1995 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

EX Coupe (1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

One of the greatest
By milo on

1995 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

The 1995 Honda civic is one of the greatest cars ever made. They are easy to maintain and work on. Only minor work has been needed for mine. Oil changes, tune ups, brakes, tires are the only things that it has needed. I gave it a custom paint job since the original paint faded. One of the car's faults was the paint but everything else is great. It's fun to drive - very reliable and awesome in gas. If the American automobile industry made cars like this, they would not be bankrupt. I will not buy another car that is not a civic. For now I'll take care of mine because it takes care of me. I think it will run forever. I changed the timing belt and waterpump just to be safe, and it might run another 200,000 miles...

The handling and reliability. The simple way to fix and work on. The great gas economy. Easy upgrades and easy to customize.

A cluster panel with more lights. Make it brighter to see the tachometer. Better paint and clearcoat. Make it harder to steal.