1995 Honda Civic Consumer Review: My 25th car, and I love it.

1995 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

1995 Honda Civic

My 25th car, and I love it.
By AMP on

1995 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

Having owned many different types and models of cars now, I will have to say the Civic is my all time favorite. I've parted with all my cars in the past except for my Civic and my CRX, 2 of the best cars I have ever owned. I recently sold my 97 subaru for this 95 civic and I have no regrets. I've been in search for a Civic since my old 91 civic finally died out after 4 accidents and 258K miles. As long as you can find one that wasn't raced out, and maintained, everything will be fine. Yeah they ride just a tiny bit rough, but handle great, reliable, peppy, 38-45 mpg, and just a blast to drive. Make sure to install an alarm as these cars are hot.

The Civics in my opinion have had the best handling over the other Honda models. And the seats are great as well, a little more solid, and wrap around your back a little better.

On this particular model none. Working in a Honda dealership I compare my old 95 to the 07 Civics. And these feel a lot more solid and well built compared to the cheaper feeling of the 06-07 Civics.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review