1995 Honda Civic Consumer Review: LOVE Mine

1995 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Review

By Kimberly on

1995 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

This is the most reliable car ever. I've had it for 15 years and I'm the original owner. The cup holders are a bit ridiculous as described by other reviews and the rubber piece that frames the moonroof snapped and broke about 3 years ago. It still opens and closes but it scraps the roof ;-|. By now my seats are getting warn and uncomfortable. Needed a new radiator about 2 years ago. A/C electrical panel needed to be replaced after 10 years. With the money I'm saving on this car I'm having no troubles saving for my next civic. Worth every penny.

sporty looking, fun to drive, good gas mileage, reliable, cost of ownership.

more headroom, move interior light upfront.
By chupakabra
on 04/25/12 15:16 PM (PDT)

I had a 1995 Honda Civic lx spent about $2000 bying it. Live in Putnam county ny. bought the cat with 131000 miles on it. Was stupid and primed the car (accidently primed the windshield) extra $300 to get a new one. Drove the car daily to Westchester Community College 2007/2010. Had 249000 miles all original motor and tranny never any problems except lack of power on Taconic State Parkway. Also kinda cheap plastics and started to rust a lot by the wheel wells, hood and trunk leaked.