1995 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews 9

1995 Honda Civic - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
Great Car
By Civic Guy on 08/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Honda Civic DX 2dr Coupe

It is my first car and i love it. I have fun laughing at people spending $20.00 at the gas station. Have not had any problems. Sporty look and good acceleration.Surprisingly well in Snow. Great car recomended for anyone wanting a reliable inexspensive car.

First car
By Matt Gr. on 08/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan

My parents bought me this car just one month ago, and I'm already thrilled with it. The ride is excellent, the engine zippy, and the fuel economy is perfect for a teenager without a job, like me. The power windows are a little creaky, but no problems so far. Also, two hubcaps fell off, but that's most likely because CarMax didn't fasten them on well when they put on new tires.

Good little car
By pamrogersrn on 08/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan

I have owned this car for 8 years now, and it has served me well. It is a very reliable car. It never left me stranded anywhere. It's a great car for a single person, or small family. I now have two children and the back seat is just too small for a family to find comfortable.

Nice Automobile
By Dirtbikerprn on 07/31/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan

I love my Honda Civic. It gets excelent gas mileage about 37-38mpg.

1995 Civic EX
By E. Smith on 06/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

This has been a great car. We bought it with 99K miles on it a couple of years ago, and for the last year I've driven it daily to work, which is a 140 mile-a-day round trip, and it hasn't broken down once. It now has almost 155K on it and shows no signs of stopping. I commute over some high mountain passes, and it's fun to zip around other cars. Definitely go for the manual transmission. All in all a wonderful vehicle.

Best car in the world
By 95dave on 06/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

I purchased this car from the lot and have driven it now for over 7 years. It has been the most reliable car I have ever owned. Excellent gas milage- 35 MPG and still as fast as a BMW 325. Generally speaking, this has been a VERY reliable car. If you are considering a 92-95 Civic, check the CV joint boots, if over 100K check that the timing belt and hoses have been changed as well as the water pump. Oil changes at regular intervals are very important with this car.

Reliable Decent Transportation
By Snarks on 06/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

A great reliable car. A bit noisy especially in comparison to new cars. I bought it knowing it was reliable and it has remained to this point in time with 191,000 miles. Just regualar maintenance and wear items nothing unexpected or catastrophic failed. It does everything pretty adequately except accels in fuel economy and reliablity, I recommend this car. I plan on running into the ground hopefully it will carry me through 2-3 years of grad school.

i'll be driving it at 300,000 miles
By mpj on 06/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Honda Civic DX 4dr Sedan

RELIABLE, RELIABLE, AND RELIABLE. This car is a great commuter. It's not the most comfortable car, but it just goes, and goes, and goes. Granted, I haven't this car for long... but no problems with a car that had 183,000 mile when i bought it?? unheard of! I have a friend that is a Honda maintenance mechanic... he says that I should expect 300,000+ miles as long as i change the oil regularly. Can't beat this car for the $3000 that I paid for it!

The title should go here
By froggy on 05/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

Well... its been a few years since I bought my Civic. It has never left me stranded and if I didn't drive like a maniac woman, then it would probably be in better condition! What can I say its a Honda, its not going to die, unless you beat it to death, and even then it still won't die. I too have noticed the rough tranny shift in the autos. Thinking about swapping out the engine and transmission soon because I need more power! Not sure, might just buy a new car.

Theft
By shanzon10 on 05/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

This was a great car for me, loved every mile I drove in it. Reccomendation for new buyers: Make sure to spend at least $150plus on a good alarm system. Mine is now in the junkyard because I failed to do so. Otherwise this is a great car, and good looking as well.