Used 1995 Honda Civic Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

Civic EX
By Larry Dawson jr

zero problems through the 137000

Everthing

None

Awesome little car
By RapierTL

1995 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe

I bought this car used from an original owner, and I am glad that he took care of it. My only gripe is that the car rattled a bit all over the place. But I soon fixed that.I have done a few mods, and it sounds great. It is a little slow, but I am planning on a turbo charger to make me faster than the mustang gt (my goal) The engine is of good quality, and can take a lot of abuse. Also, with tinted windows, a carbon fiber hood, 1 1/2 drop, and 17" rims, this car turns a lot of heads. :0)

ease of modification. (except oil filter placement). sexy looks. Great interior. Lots of rear space and trunk space.

dohc vtec engine. Alarm System

Truly is fun to drive.
By New Civic lover

1995 Honda Civic Coupe DX 2dr Coupe

Just purchased a 95 Civic DX coupe. I have read reviews like these ones, with such great reviews and good reports. I did my research before purchasing and I was NOT dissapointed what so ever. Consumer Reports rates Civics as being fun to drive and reliable, being one of the most appealing reasons why I bought it. The car seems like the gas gauge never even moves after hours of city driving. The car is very zippy and handles great. The styling is a nice plus. Don't like the fact civics are everywhere??? Well think about this, everyone has civics because they really are great cars.

Makes a very good first car. I love how my friend is jealous. He hates to admit that he likes civics too.

I wish the DX model had the 1.6L Vtec engine, but the 1.5 isn't bad at all.

Great Car
By Civic Guy

1995 Honda Civic Coupe DX 2dr Coupe

It is my first car and i love it. I have fun laughing at people spending $20.00 at the gas station. Have not had any problems. Sporty look and good acceleration.Surprisingly well in Snow. Great car recomended for anyone wanting a reliable inexspensive car.

Its look and reliability.

New wheels always look nice. Buy a tachometer.

1995 Civic EX
By E. Smith

1995 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe

This has been a great car. We bought it with 99K miles on it a couple of years ago, and for the last year I've driven it daily to work, which is a 140 mile-a-day round trip, and it hasn't broken down once. It now has almost 155K on it and shows no signs of stopping. I commute over some high mountain passes, and it's fun to zip around other cars. Definitely go for the manual transmission. All in all a wonderful vehicle.

The power is amazing for such an inexpensive and old car. It's a pleasure to drive. The sunroof is nice to have. And it's nice to not have to stop at the pump all of the time. I can go 380 miles at least on a tank; I've never pushed it, but I could probably swing 400.

I'm not particularly tall (5'11 or so), but my head hits the roof if I sit up straight. Also, the AC is mediocre.