Used 1995 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Honda Civic - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

Amazing reliability
By colorado civic lover

1995 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

Well I will miss my little red Civic. I bought it new in 1995, the only owner it ever had. A young girl decided that she had to plow into me from behind last week and totalled it and now I am car shopping. But I never had to do anything to this car other than the routine maintenance. It would have gone another 100k miles easily. I recommend this year's model (or any Civic model) enthusiastically to anyone looking to buy a used car!

Always there
By Ron

1995 Honda Civic DX 4dr Sedan

This car always been there for me. For a full tank of gas could get me to far away places and never did complain. Except for a change of struts It never stayed in repair shop too long. And now that I'm passing this car to a friend, I feel like I'm losing a friend.

Body style.

None.

I LOVED my Honda
By Honda lover

1995 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

I loved my Civic since day one. Only thing I've had to replace within the year and a half that I have had it was the CV shaft. Nothing expensive, and easy to fix on your own. Don't put money into this car though. It's most likely gonna get stolen sooner or later, and you can't expect anything from insurance. So if you have a Honda, park it in your garage, even if you have a "nice" neighborhood.

I loved driving this car, got 38 mpg on freeway, had no problems.

Alarm systems with motion sensors, and fuel shut down. Needs more complex system so that it's not so easy to steal.

The Most Reliable Car Out There
By mer

1995 Honda Civic DX 4dr Sedan

I have had this car since 1995 and I can say hands down this is the most reliable car I have ever had. It has not broken down once. I have taken it for regular maintenance repairs and some work on the A/C and that is it! It is not the best looking car in the world but it is fun. It also not the most powerful car but it has good fuel economy, well with the new fuel efficient cars it is no longer the best but it is good. Overall, I really love this car, I will always try to buy Hondas I have to say it is a great car.

Reliability. Economy. Fun.

Body

Awesome car
By Civic4g95

1995 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

I bought the car in August of 06. It had an aftermarket header and muffler. I have added rims, tail lights, neons and the interior has been custom painted. The car runs pretty good. It has the 1.6L VTEC-E motor, with a 5 spd tranny. I can run with my dads big v8 truck. The car is built extremely well. It has 190,000 on the motor and it has been put through a lot of racing as it was in a racing club before I bought it and I have been rough on it. I have no problems with the car, uses a little bit of oil and that's it.

Many aftermarket parts, awesome motor design, beautiful body, good gas mileage.

The motor could use another 20 horses or so, the windows and sunroof motors are weak.