1995 Honda Civic - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
great car
By shuksan on 04/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan

the best car i've ever owned. replaced brake pads once, timing belt once (as a precautionary measure) and tires twice. have had no mechanical problems with the vehicle at all. did not have rustproofing and wax it once a year and still have no rust. would not hesitate to buy another.

Fun to drive and very reliable.
By Dirtbikerprn1 on 04/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan

I love my civic. i have had it for almost three years and now it has 100000mi. The gas mileage is still great, i still get 37-39 mpg with only some highway miles. i am starting to have a problem with my speed sensor but thats about it.

Every car should be this good
By benjoliversmom on 04/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Honda Civic DX 2dr Coupe

I wish more cars were made this way. Manual transmission and rack-and-pinion steering (NOT power steering) impart excellent road-feel and responsiveness. This drives like a sports car at a commuter- car price. Reliability is astoundingly good.

Great Vehicle
By Govione on 03/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

Riding a 1995 Honda Civic Ex Coupe is pleasurable. Its interior comfort is great and its performance is almost excellent. The EX model is powerful though lacks much horsepower. It should have brought a twin cam Vtec system. I've been a couple of years with it and had not a single problem with it. It has a beautiful exterior design because of its sportish, modern design. Overall Ill rate it excellent

excellent
By chris slater on 03/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Honda Civic VX 2dr Hatchback

well it is a nice car

o yea
By my name is scott on 03/05/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

awesome car runs runs runs... no problems thats why i sold it... decided that i need a 6 speed and more hp. but was great and will be dearly missed!

It just keeps going and going and going
By mnltdevil on 02/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

Bought it right off lease in '97 with only 11k. Now 165K on it an it drives just as good as that day i bought it. Best car I've ever owned...so good I feel guilty just thinking about getting another car. Consistent gas mileage in the 30's. Good looks are just as fresh as they were in 95 (IMO looks better than the 03's and 04's). Tons of aftermarket stuff allow you to really make your civic unique. Only real complaint is the weak A/C.

Canadian Si Coupe - USA EX Coupe
By HEXX on 02/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

I just bought this car with about 250,000km's on it and it still runs like a beauty. Came with K&N filter and a could air intake which gives it a bit of a boost on takeoffs and keeps the engine really cool, even though winter does that pretty well too. Trunk came with a bit of a puddle in it around the wheelwell which I was told was because of condensation even though there is a drain plug inside it. Has a lot of pep and thank god I bought this one in standard, its really built for it though the gas tends to stick a bit when releasing the clutch which could be fixed by altering the timing a bit.

Great little car -- 180k and still going
By bobanahalf on 02/12/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan

This car goes and goes. Regular maintanence is all it's asked for. I commute 100 miles a day--often in lots of snow--and it's never let me down. Especially nice at the fuel pump.

Affordable & Reliable!
By tearacy on 02/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Honda Civic DX 4dr Sedan

I bought my car brand new in 1995 and 9 years later am still impressed by its reliability. The Civic is the perfect first car to buy: great fuel efficiency, good rear leg room, nice exterior look, interior has held up very well. This is the best deal in its price range and car class.