Used 1995 Honda Civic Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Honda Civic Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

Great Value
By Jami23

1995 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

I have owned my civic for 10 1/2 years. This has been one of the best purchases ever. I have had no problems with my car. The only work that has needed to be done is basic maintenance and an axle replacement. I hate to part with it but I am thinking of buying a new one.

The features on my car are very basic.

I am sure that they have made them all by now.

Red Civic
By Little red Civic

1995 Honda Civic Sedan DX 4dr Sedan

I bought this car used in July as I knew the owner. It gets thirty plus mpg but I have gotten over 40 mpg on a trip. So far have put a set of front brakes and rotors, a muffler and adjusted the valves. It has 170000 miles and feels like it's good for that many more.

Car is reliable, economical and surpisingly a comfortable road car.

Reliable
By Rick

1995 Honda Civic Sedan DX 4dr Sedan

Wife's car because I trust it's dependabilty. Broke a timing belt (my fault, should have had it changed at 100000). We've got 175000 on it and it keeps running. A little noisey but we're used to it now.

Reliabilty, fuel economy

reduce road noise

great car
By shuksan

1995 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

the best car i've ever owned. replaced brake pads once, timing belt once (as a precautionary measure) and tires twice. have had no mechanical problems with the vehicle at all. did not have rustproofing and wax it once a year and still have no rust. would not hesitate to buy another.

reliability, durability, operating expense and handling

the hybrid engine is a great option and i'm sure honda has made other improvements over the years but i wouldn't hesitate to buy another just like it.

Fun to drive and very reliable.
By Dirtbikerprn1

1995 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

I love my civic. i have had it for almost three years and now it has 100000mi. The gas mileage is still great, i still get 37-39 mpg with only some highway miles. i am starting to have a problem with my speed sensor but thats about it.

I really enjoy the high revs, this car seems to enjoy any rpm over 4,000rpm. its not your fastest car, but it really can put a smile on your face when entering on the highway.

The cupholders are horrible, placement and effectiveness. There is alot of road noise and over time things start to squeek. These hondas are worth every penny and then some.