Used 1995 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Honda Civic - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

Bring Back The Economical Hatchbacks!
By Mary

1995 Honda Civic VX 2dr Hatchback

I've had this car since 1997, and the previous owner was going to do an engine swap, but I stopped him by offering a reasonable amount of money. I can tell you that I do not regret buying this car at all. I love how people with gas-guzzling SUVs get surprised at how much this car can carry. Since now, it has been trouble free, and it is very simple and cheap to maintain. Seats are still comfortable. It's environment friendly. I even sold my 97 BMW M3 just to keep my Civic VX. It may not be as fast, but i'd rather have a safer, reliable, cleaner, more fuel economical car that promises to start every time you turn the key!

Wallet friendly, gas milage is up to 50+ miles, easy to maintain, Greencar status (so you don't feel guilty whenever you drive it), parts are for cheap, very light weight, luggage capacity, warm fuzzy feeling catches you whenever you stare at it.

Honda, just bring these light-weight econo-hatchbacks back to your lineup!!!

Red Civic
By Little red Civic

1995 Honda Civic DX 4dr Sedan

I bought this car used in July as I knew the owner. It gets thirty plus mpg but I have gotten over 40 mpg on a trip. So far have put a set of front brakes and rotors, a muffler and adjusted the valves. It has 170000 miles and feels like it's good for that many more.

Car is reliable, economical and surpisingly a comfortable road car.

95 Honda Civic
By alacy

1995 Honda Civic DX 2dr Coupe

This car is fun, comfortable, reliable, awesome. One of the best compact cars of all time

Cornering ability

A little more power

I like my car
By Maria

1995 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

I've been driving this car for 4 years and it's already 10 yrs old, with 170K miles. It still drives great and I have not invested much at all in repairs. It's extremely reliable. I highly recommend this car.

I have alloy wheels. I love the exterior

Cup holders, power

best ever
By ckhatchblack

1995 Honda Civic CX 2dr Hatchback

i bought my 1995 civic in 2001 as a winter car. there was 334000 km on it then, and it was in a fender bender. There is now 445000 on it now. Fourth timing belt, same clutch. First owner put 317000 on it, sold insurance, oil change every 2 weeks. 45 miles to the gallon winter, the hotter the summer the better - it is 50 plus miles. All i have replaced is tires, exhaust, rad, doesn't burn any oil. I still change often.

plain jane no frills