1995 Honda Civic - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
A Good Thing in a Small Package
By chadbo on 06/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Honda Civic Si 2dr Hatchback

The thing that I liked about my Honda Civic SI hatchback from the start is it's quickness. No, it's not a racer but it can get out of its own way easy enough. It handles well for a half- tuned econo hatch. The sheet metal is really thin though. It dents like an aluminium can.

Reliable and Economical
By EBBcVc95 on 06/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Honda Civic VX 2dr Hatchback

i had my civic vx for 7 years now and it just given me fun memories from san francisco to san diego to las vegas...If i know someone from any part of the united states, i'd drive it there...great milage, trouble-free, and still looks great...Ive taken it on and off the highway at big bear, ca where no other car would dare to go...2 of my friends did a 15 miles off-roading and i see people driving trucks laughing at us...the most damaged i got are dents from rocks....that was when my car was 4 years old...still running with no problems now.

not alot of luck
By richlev on 05/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Honda Civic DX 2dr Coupe

We did not have a good experience with this one. It sits too low in front and was forever coming apart because it got stuck on those cement parking lot stoppers. It was always needing new tires because the tires are so small. It was totaled in a little accident because the front end is so low. I just slightly banged into the Honda Accord in front of me and it was crushed quite a bit. It is now junk! Never again. No more Honda Civics for us.

Love my Honda
By Stikman on 05/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Honda Civic DX 2dr Coupe

Excellent driver, loves to be driven at the limit and handles well. Not a long- drive car (a little noisy, needs better insulation). Absolutely trouble-free!

Still a honda fan
By wgt on 04/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan

this is our second honda, and we love it. It runs great, drives and rides great, and is just great in general. The cup holder placing is kind of lame, though, but otherwise it's just right.

AWESOME
By LukeOlson on 04/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

My experiences with my 1995 Honda Civic EX Coupe have been wonderful. My car has never let me down. My car now makes over 200 Wheel Horse Power and it still runs great. And no I am not a kid who puts a big grapefruit launcher on my exhaust, and I don't have a giant spoiler either. I am an adult who likes to drag race.

Great Basic Car
By Jehova Smith on 04/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Honda Civic CX 2dr Hatchback

I have just rolled 180,000 miles (290k) on my baby and it keeps chugging along. I've vowed to buy a new car when this one died...I'm still waiting. The performance hasn't suffered with age. This car costs less than 25 cents a km. My advice, if you find one with 100,000 miles on it, it's just a baby with more life to live. This car has outlasted two of my friends cars... a neon and a sunfire.

My Honda Review
By BeerSnorkel on 03/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Honda Civic DX 2dr Coupe

If I had known how underpowered this thing was, I never would have bought it. The thing just eats tires too. Go figure.

Civics
By CivicLover on 03/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

I have always loved the Civic it is such a great car,and with a little effort you can have a nice, fast car. They are so easy to drive. I now have a car that i am very proud to own. There are so many upgrades for the Civic like body kits, I love all the body kits. I have even got one of my friends to consider a Civic because they are so reliable. i love Civics every one should get one if they have the chance.

I love my Civic
By Chrissy on 03/07/02 17:53 PM (PST)

1995 Honda Civic DX 2dr Coupe

I have a 95 Civic and absolutely love it. It was recently stolen and I thought I would never see it again, but 2 months later it is back. I couldn't even find another car I loved as much as a Civic. They are small, fast and fun to drive. If I could spend any more time in this car- I would.