Used 1995 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews - 125 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Honda Civic - Consumer Reviews

1995 Honda Civic

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

joe's CIVIC EX
By joe

1995 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

This car has never left me stranded, or let me down in any way. You'll never understand how great the gas mileage is until you own a civic. My civic has 170,000 miles on it and it still runs like new. I'm looking into buying a brand new civic while I restore my old one. A civic is so easy and affordable to upgrade. I currently have a full body-kit, carbon-fiber spoiler, rims, euro tail lights, projecter head lights, (blue) under body lights, kenwood amps, sony sub woofer, rockford speakers, kenwood CD changer, pioneer in-dash CD with flip out moniter, playstation 2, air intake, header, cat- back exaust, and many more upgrades. I plan to tear it down, and re-build it into a true show car.

every thing!!!

none

Great Car
By AL STEIN

1995 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

I have owned this car for 10 years and it has never given me any trouble at all. If you need a no worries around town car you can not go wrong. Fun to drive, sips gas and my 5 speed manual has enough zoom to keep all but sports car types happy. Unless I need a sedan for my new child I will buy another Civic for my next car (if this one ever dies!!)

Reliability and fun to drive

Better seats

Transparent
By NGB

1995 Honda Civic Si 2dr Hatchback

Bought this new and it's been simple and affordable to own. It's been pretty transparent in the sense that I don't have to think about whether or not it will work or get me where I want to go.

Alarm when lights left on

95 Honda Civic EX
By honda

1995 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

CV joints were the only thing (other than brakes and tires) I replaced on this car.

Sunroof

Better cup holder and add a trunk light.

'95 Civic EX Coupe
By Mike

1995 Honda Civic DX 2dr Coupe

What can I say? It's a Honda. It's a great car. When I bought mine, it had 85k on it, now it has around 130k and running strong. Starts every day, runs like a beast. The thing I like is the amount of aftermarket parts. The B16A should've been offered.Even though you can get a 5-spd, more power could have been nice although it has a decent amount. It could've had a little more room in the back seats, but nontheless, it's comfortable. I drive pretty hard sometimes and I've --NEVER-- had any problems with it. I just take it and get the oil changed every 3k miles and have things serviced. It's a very sporty, well-built car and I would --- HIGHLY---- recommend this car to anyone.

sportiness comfort extremely fuel efficient parts available RELIABILITY easy to work on & modify

-Should have been available with B16A (power) -not much interior room