Used 1995 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Honda Civic - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

Love this ride
By Cory

1995 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

I purchased this car new in 1995. I never had an issue with this car. It was even good in the snow. I have owned other cars since I purchased my Civic, but I never kept any of them. The guys at the garage that just recently replaced the original belts said I could easily get another 100,000 miles from this car as long as I keep up with the oil changes every 3000 miles. It currently has 161,600. The body was in great shape until a few days ago when I got hit head on. The crumple zones and airbags worked well. Unfortunately, insurance has listed it as a loss. I am going to miss this car more than the Mustang I traded for it. I will definitely buy another Honda.

Almost everything

Have probably improved the cup holders in eleven years

Little Green Machine
By Crash

1995 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

I bought this car new and have loved it ever since. I have owned other vehicles during this time, but my little green machine never failed me in 11 yrs. Two nights ago, I was driving home and someone hit me head on. The crumple zones worked like they are supposed to and the airbags kept me from being injured. I always told my husband I would keep this car until the body rotted off - but it wasn't happening. The officers and tow truck drivers all commented on how good a condition the car was in (except for the now smashed front.) It had 161,000 miles on it and I finally just did the belts a few months ago. I am going to miss this car more than the Mustang I traded it for....

Almost everything

better cup holders

Just sold it and now miss it!
By Idahoaggie98

1995 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan

We just bought a 2003 Honda Odyssey because we simply outgrew the smaller civic. It's been my wife's car for almost 7 years. We have never had any problems. The interior held up extremely well. I loved the way it handled. After 120,000 miles, everything worked and the car almost looked like new when we sold it.

C.D. changer, sunroof, fuel economy, interior upholstery, sportscar like performance, D3, etc.

Nothing. They should just keep making this car, like the older VW bugs.

Great Value
By Jami23

1995 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan

I have owned my civic for 10 1/2 years. This has been one of the best purchases ever. I have had no problems with my car. The only work that has needed to be done is basic maintenance and an axle replacement. I hate to part with it but I am thinking of buying a new one.

The features on my car are very basic.

I am sure that they have made them all by now.

joe's CIVIC EX
By joe

1995 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

This car has never left me stranded, or let me down in any way. You'll never understand how great the gas mileage is until you own a civic. My civic has 170,000 miles on it and it still runs like new. I'm looking into buying a brand new civic while I restore my old one. A civic is so easy and affordable to upgrade. I currently have a full body-kit, carbon-fiber spoiler, rims, euro tail lights, projecter head lights, (blue) under body lights, kenwood amps, sony sub woofer, rockford speakers, kenwood CD changer, pioneer in-dash CD with flip out moniter, playstation 2, air intake, header, cat- back exaust, and many more upgrades. I plan to tear it down, and re-build it into a true show car.

every thing!!!