1995 Honda Civic - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
A super little car
By karymay on 03/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Honda Civic DX 4dr Sedan

I LOVE this car. It's sporty, fun to drive and has been very reliable. For fuel economy, it's wonderful. Although mpg varies with season, temperatures and type of driving, I have very consistently gotten approximately 32mpg as an average of city and highway. Sometimes more, occasionally less. It's a sharp little car, especially in red!

ALL I CAN SAY IS RELIABILITY
By DX QUEEN on 03/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Honda Civic DX 2dr Coupe

I purchased my Honda back in 1998 with 35000 miles on it. I now have 85000 miles on this. The body works rusts a bit but with the money you save from having to repair major "under the hood" problems, you could get a new paint job. Passed inspection all 5 years with only needing tires...(too good to be true).....

Happy Honda Owner
By Happy Honda Owner on 03/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Honda Civic DX 4dr Sedan

My first major purchase. I am happy it was a Honda Civic. The interior is not cheaply made like many vehicles. Do the basics of the vehicle and you will be smooth sailing. No American cars for me.

Lack of power
By Max Shao on 02/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Honda Civic DX 4dr Sedan

You feel least power driving a CIVIC comparing with other similar size cars with similar horse power, for example, TOYOTA Corolla, Saturn, GEO prizm. Slow in acceleration could be dangerous e.g., when you try to change lane. Fuel economy is not as good as you may expect for a low power engine. 22-26 mile/gallon with combination of local and freeway driving.

Civic
By JimmyD on 02/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

I have had it about nine months. So far no problems. Bought it used with 115000 miles, had the timming belt changed and all maintenance done right after I bought it.

sweet thang
By studly male on 02/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

I think that the honda Civic 2 door Ex coupe is one of the best vehicles of that year. Not only does it look good it also performes well. Plus for a high school kid it is very fuel efficient. I can also soup it up make look even nicer.

civic are great, but better if stick
By johnny_gizmo on 02/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Honda Civic DX 2dr Coupe

I needed a car and without hesitation I bought a civic, too bad it wasn't ex. I bought the car 3 months ago, and everything is great, except for that it does not bring a clock and tachometer. My auto civic is great, but after driving it as a stick-shift it runs even better. The interior is great as well as the body. Too bad Honda is moving away from sleek-looking cars to building spaceships on wheels. But if I had to buy another car it would definitely be a 1992-00 Honda.

Good Car
By blazer16 on 01/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan

Passenger side front seat-back broke off on right side.

A good "every day" car!!
By Rank on 12/12/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Honda Civic DX 2dr Coupe

First, I must apologise for the not so good quality of my english... So, my '93 Chevy broked down last april and I bought this 150 000 Km Honda Civic knowing that its not a sport car, but an economic one! It's realy good at what it is suposed to do! But, I love powerfull cars... so... The 102hp/98lbs.ft. is not satisfying my need for speed! but she's good with my wallet! The most fun to have with a Civic is... at the gas station! but, it still handle very well and, with a manual transmission, it is possible to pass the slow ones on the highway!

Honda Civic
By Ashleigh Brock on 11/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan

Very noisy and rattles constantly. Heat and air don't work well. Does not get very good gas mileage like they claim. Carpet coming away from door panels, exposing "shell." Good things: the rear- end is hard to mess up. I have been "rear-ended" twice and there are only scratches.