Used 1995 Honda Civic Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

great car,hands down
By Austin Airs

1995 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe

My first car was a 94 civic lx non vtec.lI loved it so much i Didnt want an american car.unfortunatly brakes wore out alot,cv joint,innner and outer tie Rods and the allignment was very Fragile.but the style and handling when in.good.condition was terrific.long story short i wrecked it and bought a 2000 toyota corolla ,,girly and cheap interior but drove amazing then traded for a 97 nissan maxima which is v6 way more fun then a.4cyl but bad on gas and expensive repairs.so i sold and went back to honda and got a 95 civic ex 2dr for $1400 172k miles ive had no mechicals issues at.all and its my daily driver for the past 8 months i even have raced it on all stock at 123mph no problem

All power windows locks steering,handling ,cruise control ,1.6 liter vtec Engine

I got a lemon but still love Honda
By iadara

1995 Honda Civic Coupe DX 2dr Coupe

I purchased my Civic about 2 years ago from a college kid who'd lost his license and was really happy with the car initially. However, I think mainly due to very, very bad mechanics (took mine to a national chain that shall remain nameless) I'm pretty sure they're the reason why my head gasket went after only owning the car 1.5 yrs. I paid 2k for the car and put over another 2k into it for repairs. Horrible experience but I still love Honda. I was trying to buy another Civic albeit a newer model, but ended up with a Corolla instead-the price was right and I've owned a Corolla before. I'd still buy a Honda in a heartbeat as this was a solid vehicle until it was mistreated by idiots.

Interior, body styling, availability of parts for repair, gas mileage, very fun to drive for a 4 cylinder. Good handling on highway and in snow.

Fix the cupholders because they're awful. Otherwise, perfection in motion.

LOVE Mine
By Kimberly

1995 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe

This is the most reliable car ever. I've had it for 15 years and I'm the original owner. The cup holders are a bit ridiculous as described by other reviews and the rubber piece that frames the moonroof snapped and broke about 3 years ago. It still opens and closes but it scraps the roof ;-|. By now my seats are getting warn and uncomfortable. Needed a new radiator about 2 years ago. A/C electrical panel needed to be replaced after 10 years. With the money I'm saving on this car I'm having no troubles saving for my next civic. Worth every penny.

sporty looking, fun to drive, good gas mileage, reliable, cost of ownership.

more headroom, move interior light upfront.

Great small car
By my honda my baby

1995 Honda Civic Coupe DX 2dr Coupe

I bought this car based above everyone else's advice. The car is great. She had to have a head gasket repaired for $1000 right after i bought her. She is cheap on gas, which really does help out a college student. Runs great and i have 158,000 on her right now. I would never want to replace this car. I have already decided when that time does come i will purchase a new engine and keep my baby longer. Why mess with a good car that runs cheap? Take car of this car and you will save every single time you go to the gas station.

Gas

Make this car run forever

Sporty feel, reliable car
By tekkie

1995 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe

We bought our Civic EX from the original owner to replace a 1990 Acura Legend due to an accident. I wish it were a stick instead of automatic, but the gas mileage is still great. I am noticing that it is getting a bit sluggish with age and I miss the power of the Acura, but it handles well on snow and dirt roads and has a nice, tight suspension. A dashboard wire to the speedometer/odometer is loose, too. I think the latest oil change indicated it might have a slight oil leak, but haven't noticed any burning oil or oil on ground, so it's probably very minor. This is an all-around great car. I hope to pass it on to my daughter to drive in high school in 4 years.

Fun to drive, beautiful exterior, great mileage. Love the simple controls and glad there are few electronics.

Better cupholders in front. A bit more power. Weak power windows in winter.