Used 1995 Honda Civic Si Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Honda Civic - Consumer Reviews

1995 Honda Civic

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

Strong Compacted Car!
By Alex

1995 Honda Civic Si 2dr Hatchback

This car is one of the best hatchbacks honda made. The car is very reliable and that 1.6 L vtec engine is very promising. Very happy with my honda, i might keep it forever and give it to my future son. Gas mileage is good too! less than 30 dollars to fill it up!

Favorite Features

Once vtec kicks in...bye bye!The look of the car, cheap replacement parts, more bang for the buck, after 200k mile rebuild, it will last long, Cheap performance parts.

Suggested Improvements

The B16 engine would be nice. Cup holder was a pain! Even a small drink at mcdonalds will bring chaos. (believe me). Better looking factory wheels would be nice. Better anti theft device (trust me you will need it)

Transparent
By NGB

1995 Honda Civic Si 2dr Hatchback

Bought this new and it's been simple and affordable to own. It's been pretty transparent in the sense that I don't have to think about whether or not it will work or get me where I want to go.

Favorite Features

Suggested Improvements

Alarm when lights left on

A Good Thing in a Small Package
By chadbo

1995 Honda Civic Si 2dr Hatchback

The thing that I liked about my Honda Civic SI hatchback from the start is it's quickness. No, it's not a racer but it can get out of its own way easy enough. It handles well for a half- tuned econo hatch. The sheet metal is really thin though. It dents like an aluminium can.

Favorite Features

For a sporty car it gets good mileage, 30 mpg combined. Holds a surprising abount of cargo with the seats down. It starts every time, unless you leave the lights on, see below.

Suggested Improvements

Needs a buzzer when lights are left on. Sturdier driveline (CV boots, axles), toughen up the sheet metal. Need work on that road noise.