1994 Honda Civic Consumer Review: very reliable.

1994 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

very reliable.
By kaytebug22 on

1994 Honda Civic DX 4dr Sedan

i bought this car used at 176,000 ish miles for $2,300 in 2005, already 11 years old. it's just had it's last run now in 2012 at 312,000 miles!! honestly i could probably get it running for $50 but its had it's time and i'm ready for something different. I have never had any major repairs done to this car. although i've always had some blower motor switch problem that i could have fixed but didn't. the blower finally quit nov 2011. if i had fixed my problem when it was small it would have been fine. i drove this car across country 900 mile journey 3 times and countless trips in range of 100 miles at a time. great long lasting car!

i love that this car was built to last! its a cute small car that people offered to buy off me many times. it was fantastic on gas. my 10 gal tank would without problems take me over 300 miles even when my tune up was long overdue.

my only negative about this car was that it was very "econo" in comfort and lacked any quality cup holder.