1994 Honda Civic Consumer Review: I love my car

1994 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

EX Coupe (1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

I love my car
By EHO on

1994 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

I bought this car new because my new wife & stepdaughter didn't fit in my CRX. From the day this car entered the garage my teenage stepdaughter coveted this car so you know it was cool looking from the word go. On the road it handles like a dream, it has reasonable go (5 sp manual), and slices up Santa Cruz's highway 17 like it's on rails (w/ 185/60014 Yokohama summer tires). It gets great gas mileage, on the highway 400+ miles from a tank happens all the time. Recently, I had a major failure, most likely a throwout bearing and the main shaft on the trans is making noise (155K). This is how much I love this car: $2100 estimate and I'm fixing it. Live on! (The Fit Sport will have to wait).

VTEC engine, suspension, all around great handling, wonderful gas mileage, body styling that still looks great 15 years later.

everyone else has said it all: lights on alert and better cup holders. the cup holders block the power adapter for your mp3 player.