1994 Honda Civic Consumer Review: King Honda

1994 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

EX Coupe (1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

King Honda
By Johnny4Wheels on

1994 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

Fantastic vehicle! I bought this with 164,000 miles on it and you'd never know it by the way it runs. Heck, the interior looks practically brand new! The paint hasn't held up too well, but it is 11 years old. It is a fun car to drive with plenty of pep with a 5-speed. Also, I think this generation Civic is the best looking. I'm 6'6", so it's a bit tight, but not too uncomfortable. Lots of legroom helps, but the seats don't support my back too well. Small price to pay for 43 mpg (not running AC), though! I foresee many more enjoyable miles with my new best friend.

Styling, quality/reliability (just got it, but so far, so good), ergonomics (though my hands get in the way of viewing the clock), peppy engine, fuel economy, large trunk size for a compact

Adjustable lumbar, more powerful AC fan, more interior storage, more practical cupholders (though the one it has is fancy), less-notchy shifter with taller gearing (they have improved this big time)