My First Car
By KoreanMofo on
1994 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe
I finally managed to get my first car. A 1994 Honda Civic EX coupe. This car was originally my uncle's vehicle. I must say, it is a blast to have! I have a 5 speed manual transmission, and even though the engine is relatively small, I still enjoy dropping the clutch and lighting up the tires. As of right now, I have had no major problems with the vehicle other than a headlight went out, and my windshield fluid spray nozzles only shoot streams instead of spray.
Favorite Features
The 5 speed manual transmission. My dad owns a 2001 Honda Civic LX Sedan, and I must say that my car beats his hands down, even though mine is 7 years older. Also, the fact that they placed a Vtec engine in my car, means MINE will be driving long after my dad's is a pile of scrap metal. xD
Suggested Improvements
A LIGHT DINGER!!!! I have killed my battery 5 times now because of not having that feature. Secondly, CUP HOLDERS! What is this flimsy material? I can't even put a paper cup in there without worrying that the contents will spill when I slowly accelerate.