1994 Honda Civic Consumer Review: great budget car

1994 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

great budget car
By rodmanzer on

1994 Honda Civic DX 2dr Coupe

I purchased this car in 2009 with 149,900 miles. The paint was original but the clear was coming off and the color was fading. It came with all new belts,hoses,radiator, ignition wires that I can see. It is an automatic with A/C and power steering. Disappointed no anti lock brakes they were an option.It runs perfect and a year later still does, it burns the normal amount of oil all engines do no matter the miles. It is a gutless wonder, rids like crud and you have to punch it just to get going but it gets great gas mileage and is very reliable. I worked for Honda in the service department so I knew what to get as a economy car used and I like to buy American GM's they are great too.

great budget car that should last just maintain it and don't overheat it or goodbye motor. Mileage is good but not over 32 like others claim.

Suspension, it rides and handles as cheap as it costs. No clock. The automatic Transmission shifter goes into d3 not d4 when you put into gear you have to remember to put up one. NO POWER.