1994 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews 7

1994 Honda Civic - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
Great Car!
By pablo m on 06/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

Purchased new and in nine years have performed regular maintenance - oil, coolant changes, changed front brake pads once, changed muffler once. Car has been flawless with no issues.

1994 EX Sedan
By MSisson on 05/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan

We bought our EX sedan new in July of 1994 and it has been extremely reliable, easy on gas and, generally, a very positive experience to own. The engine and drivetrain have performed flawlessly. The fit and finish are first rate. Our only minor complaints are: cheap, flimsy cupholders; overly large rear door pillars that restrict rearview visability and less than exceptional torque and power. The car currently has 95K and I expect it will readily get 200K or more with minimal investment in replacement parts and service. All and all a very efficient little sedan that's a little boring to drive, but always gets you where you are going.

Willrunit totheground
By W&A on 04/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

We're the second owners and just passed 92,000 miles. The odd problems are beginning, but I just did a new england swing after getting 90k service and the car continues to run well at 80 or negotiating Boston's nightmarish traffic. I am going to look for something a little bigger but will keep this for my son until it dies - if all goes well he'll get three or four years of good life.

Great Vehicle
By Chicago on 02/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

Awsome car, just bought it... despite some suspension problems i discovered over 65 m/hr, this car is perfect. Very comfy with yokohama wheels on it, the EX/Si is the only way to go though, 2 reasons, the VTEC and the curve on the back of the trunk... (had a 91 DX before - it was fun but anemic) Once the VTEC kicks in and you downshift to speed-up, it'll give you goosebumps. very fun.

Probably the best compact car ever made!
By Soups on 02/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

I purchased my civic coupe in 1998 with 60,000 km on it and now in 2003 it has about 270,000 km. I have performed regular maitenance and have never had a najor problem except having to replace the oxygen sensor. My only regret is not buying a manual tranny instead of the automatic. Nevertheless, I plan to drive it for atleast another 40,000 km and then I will probably buy a used 1998-99 civic coupe.

great car
By ndp on 01/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

one of the best cars honda ever made!

Nice Little Car
By Rockhead on 01/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Honda Civic CX 2dr Hatchback

This is an extremely reliable car. I bought mine new and put 268K on it before encountering the 1st major problem, transmission failure. It is a very underpowered car, gas mileage is excellent, comfort is average. Overall it is a good commuter car, or a 1st car for a teen.

Love My Honda Civic CX
By Dianer on 01/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Honda Civic CX 2dr Hatchback

I've had my honda 2 Door CX since 1994, in which I purchased brand new. Kept the oil changed, and changed the timing belt after 6 years of ownership. Great car!

Great car
By Jesus Vega on 12/14/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Honda Civic VX 2dr Hatchback

3 years of constant driving an average of 45 miles per day never gave me any problems besides going thru a couple of clutches was never taken into the shop for mechanical problems only maintenance. The fuel mileage on this car is outstanding I usually filled the tank with 8 10 dollars and lasted around 360 miles a full tank. I recently sold my Honda, which after already having a new used Mitsubishi eclipse 99 still was hart broken when the happy new owners drove of in my Honda. I love my new car but after a month I still miss my Honda which never let me down.

Very fun and Sporty
By RCWolfist on 11/10/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

I love my Civic EX, Its very fun to drive and reliabe. All I do are oil changes and the usual maintence. Has great performance for the price. Parts are also reasonably priced, not that you'll every buy any (unless parts of yer car gets stolen).