Used 1994 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews - 84 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Honda Civic - Consumer Reviews

1994 Honda Civic

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

Good Car
By Jaylee

1994 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan

Good car, great gas mileage. Would be a great car to send your kid off to college in. Not so great for a family of 4, though!

Something to tell me when I've left my lights on!

A Steady, Peppy Companion
By Tracy

1994 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

My Honda has been a cream puff for 12 yrs. Have had to fix a few things every 3 years but mostly just oil changes and scheduled maintenance. This is a great economy car and the EX Coupe with its VTEC engine and extras has been fun to drive. Can't go wrong with this car.

Window design affords good visibility and keeps the car filled with light. Sound systems is good. EX Coupe's pick up is fairly responsive and still produces great mpg - 23 city/33 highway despite its age.

Air conditioning could be more reliable - have fixed it 3xs in 12 years. The CV joints dont seem to last more than a few years.

Good Luck with my Honda Civic!
By Beth

1994 Honda Civic DX 4dr Sedan

I have had really good luck with my 1994 Honda Civic DX. It has 178,000 miles on it. About 3 yrs ago, a lot of things went wrong with it at the same time. But they were all things that if I had kept on top of them, they probably wouldn't have gone wrong like they did. I have been extremely happy with my car, and even today, I get about 32 mpg. The main thing I would gripe about is that I am about to put in the 2nd compressor for my A/C.

Improved AC units.

very reliable
By 1994 Honda Civic

1994 Honda Civic DX 4dr Sedan

bought this car brand new twelve years age and it has been great Extremly reliable and I change the oil twice a year and the car still runs strong I love this honda

reliability

Cupholders

Only Honda's for me
By Only Honda's

1994 Honda Civic Si 2dr Hatchback

I have purchased hondas for the last 10 years started with a CRX and then purchased a 93 cx hatch and then upgraded to a 94 si hatch. Si is the way to go fast, fun and a pleasure to drive. I just traded in my 02 honda civic ex for a 03 honda civic si hatch and I love it, love it, love it. All hondas get great gas mileage and have little to none repairs. Worth every penny!!!!!

V-tec, body style, gas mileage, Moonroof.

power doorlocks and alarm.