Used 1994 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Honda Civic - Consumer Reviews

1994 Honda Civic

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

very reliable
By 1994 Honda Civic

1994 Honda Civic DX 4dr Sedan

bought this car brand new twelve years age and it has been great Extremly reliable and I change the oil twice a year and the car still runs strong I love this honda

Favorite Features

reliability

Suggested Improvements

Cupholders

Only Honda's for me
By Only Honda's

1994 Honda Civic Si 2dr Hatchback

I have purchased hondas for the last 10 years started with a CRX and then purchased a 93 cx hatch and then upgraded to a 94 si hatch. Si is the way to go fast, fun and a pleasure to drive. I just traded in my 02 honda civic ex for a 03 honda civic si hatch and I love it, love it, love it. All hondas get great gas mileage and have little to none repairs. Worth every penny!!!!!

Favorite Features

V-tec, body style, gas mileage, Moonroof.

Suggested Improvements

power doorlocks and alarm.

King Honda
By Johnny4Wheels

1994 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

Fantastic vehicle! I bought this with 164,000 miles on it and you'd never know it by the way it runs. Heck, the interior looks practically brand new! The paint hasn't held up too well, but it is 11 years old. It is a fun car to drive with plenty of pep with a 5-speed. Also, I think this generation Civic is the best looking. I'm 6'6", so it's a bit tight, but not too uncomfortable. Lots of legroom helps, but the seats don't support my back too well. Small price to pay for 43 mpg (not running AC), though! I foresee many more enjoyable miles with my new best friend.

Favorite Features

Styling, quality/reliability (just got it, but so far, so good), ergonomics (though my hands get in the way of viewing the clock), peppy engine, fuel economy, large trunk size for a compact

Suggested Improvements

Adjustable lumbar, more powerful AC fan, more interior storage, more practical cupholders (though the one it has is fancy), less-notchy shifter with taller gearing (they have improved this big time)

Honda EX
By sufurair

1994 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

A great car. At 128k miles, things are supposed to break even though it is a Honda. Other than that, great gas mileage for the year and fun to drive. Could use some more cockpit storage space.

Favorite Features

Moonroof, A/C, PW, PL, 5 spd. trans.

This is a great car
By Jack

1994 Honda Civic DX 2dr Coupe

I bought this car for $200 from someone who tore up the tranny. It is a 5 speed and this kid didn't know how to drive one, so he learned on this car. It is great! The only reason I had to go into the tranny was because of him, and it was a simple fix. It has 156,000 miles on it, and it is very dependable. I do wish it was a little more comfortable, but it will do with gas being $2.80 a gallon. 42 MPG in a 12 year old car!!!

Favorite Features

5 speed