1994 Honda Civic Coupe Consumer Reviews 3

1994 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Reviews

1994 Honda Civic DX 2dr Coupe

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
Love this car!
By heronak on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe

Purchased new and have loved it ever since. Aside from regular maintenance, have only replaced brakes, muffler and just last week, CV joints. No problem installing an after market CD player. Gets around wonderfully in the snow (with studded tires) and is a kick to drive. Very dependable.

Worth every penny...
By Dallas1 on 09/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe

I bought this car new in '94 and it has not let me down in 9 years. The car is the most realiable car I have ever owned. I have taken it in for the regularly scheduled maintanence and it runs just as great as when I first purchased it!

Great Car!
By pablo m on 06/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe

Purchased new and in nine years have performed regular maintenance - oil, coolant changes, changed front brake pads once, changed muffler once. Car has been flawless with no issues.

Willrunit totheground
By W&A on 04/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe

We're the second owners and just passed 92,000 miles. The odd problems are beginning, but I just did a new england swing after getting 90k service and the car continues to run well at 80 or negotiating Boston's nightmarish traffic. I am going to look for something a little bigger but will keep this for my son until it dies - if all goes well he'll get three or four years of good life.

Great Vehicle
By Chicago on 02/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe

Awsome car, just bought it... despite some suspension problems i discovered over 65 m/hr, this car is perfect. Very comfy with yokohama wheels on it, the EX/Si is the only way to go though, 2 reasons, the VTEC and the curve on the back of the trunk... (had a 91 DX before - it was fun but anemic) Once the VTEC kicks in and you downshift to speed-up, it'll give you goosebumps. very fun.

Probably the best compact car ever made!
By Soups on 02/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe

I purchased my civic coupe in 1998 with 60,000 km on it and now in 2003 it has about 270,000 km. I have performed regular maitenance and have never had a najor problem except having to replace the oxygen sensor. My only regret is not buying a manual tranny instead of the automatic. Nevertheless, I plan to drive it for atleast another 40,000 km and then I will probably buy a used 1998-99 civic coupe.

great car
By ndp on 01/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe

one of the best cars honda ever made!

Very fun and Sporty
By RCWolfist on 11/10/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe

I love my Civic EX, Its very fun to drive and reliabe. All I do are oil changes and the usual maintence. Has great performance for the price. Parts are also reasonably priced, not that you'll every buy any (unless parts of yer car gets stolen).

Econobox
By Civic Driver on 10/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Honda Civic Coupe DX 2dr Coupe

Overall, OK car for a cheap daily commuter. Just don't expect much from this econobox. Weak engine, poor performance, major understeer, soft suspension, ugly 13" steel wheels, no grip 175 70R13 tires, ... Has great potential though. Many aftermarket bolt-on parts for this car if you are willing to spend the money.

UNCOMFORTABLE!!!
By Bethany on 08/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Civic Coupe DX 2dr Coupe

If it wasn't for being the most uncomfortable car ever to exist, this car would be great.I have sinced sold my car because of this.It was a very reliable car, it is a shame it was so uncomfortable. The seat was so sloped it was like sitting in a hole. I started suffering from coccyx pain not long after I bought it. I had to see a physical therapist who said I will probably have this pain for the rest of my life (I am in my 20's). Now every time I drive,I am uncomfortable and have pain(and I drive a minivan). I don' t think I could bring myself to ever buy a Honda again, even though they are probably one of the most reliable cars on the road.