Used 1994 Honda Civic Hatchback Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Honda Civic Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

Civic VX
By truespeed01

1994 Honda Civic Hatchback DX 2dr Hatchback

Well I just bought my civic and I just love it. I get 40 mpg with its vtec motor under the hood. It has 75000 miles on it and orig bought it to do a motor swap. But the stock motor is so great I am gonna hold off a few more weeks and enjoy the great gas mileage. As far as the inside the cup holders are the worst ever your better off using the center console and the seat. The stock seats are horrible and I added some seats front a newer RSX type S.As far as the interior other than the seats everything is nice I also replaced the dash lights with led bulbs to brighten them up a bit. Car Is fun to drive and is a great platform to build off of. With the swap it runs 13's and gets 30 mpg.Yay crvtec!

The weight and the gas mileage And soon to be 13 sec quarter mile and 30 mpg

Needs better cup holders better front seats and a twin cam engine 2.0 liter.

"Like a Go-Cart
By AlexJDMcivic

1994 Honda Civic Hatchback Si 2dr Hatchback

I recently purchased my new Honda Civic 3dr DOHC 1.6 vtec straight from japan. Right hand drive, good car had some radiator hose problems, good traction and good acceleration, vtec

easy to get through traffic, the car is small low to the ground and fast

none

Only Honda's for me
By Only Honda's

1994 Honda Civic Hatchback Si 2dr Hatchback

I have purchased hondas for the last 10 years started with a CRX and then purchased a 93 cx hatch and then upgraded to a 94 si hatch. Si is the way to go fast, fun and a pleasure to drive. I just traded in my 02 honda civic ex for a 03 honda civic si hatch and I love it, love it, love it. All hondas get great gas mileage and have little to none repairs. Worth every penny!!!!!

V-tec, body style, gas mileage, Moonroof.

power doorlocks and alarm.

Best little car I've ever owned
By Joyce in Ohio

1994 Honda Civic Hatchback DX 2dr Hatchback

My Honda has 288,000+ on the odometer and is still going strong. The steering on this car is phenomenal. I have NEVER lost control, even in snow ice, on crowded highways and ducking clueless motorists. What astounds me is that I continue to get between 40 and 45 mpg, even at 11 years later and the engine does not seem to burn oil. It has never let me down and has only failed to start when I left the headlights on. Normal maintenance for this car has been really minimal (i.e., I ignored it).

First, the ease of handling. Second, the fuel economy. Best, the utter reliability.

One improvement: Let me know that I've left my headlights on!

Honda at the Pinnacle of Quality
By tommy thompson

1994 Honda Civic Hatchback VX 2dr Hatchback

Awesome mpg: 41/50 combined with 11 trouble free year gives the VX a hands down win in my book

Better tranny for smoother low speed maneuvering in traffic