14 Years Old and Still Awesome
By GasSipperEX on
1994 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe
I bought this car used a little over a year ago and yes I found a diamond. 13 years old at the time of purchase with 70,000 miles on it. Car has been great and very fun every day. I changed the brakes, radiator, timing belt, spark plugs etc.. when I bought the car. This car runs like new and I hope to have it another 14 years. My cars before this were an SC400, Mitsubishi Evolution VIII, Toyota Supra TT. Even though I had those cars and sold them. I love this civic so much more. It gets great gas mileage, no one wants to race, and I can just cruise with my sunroof open and get 35+ MPG where ever I go. I lucked out and grew out of the cool car faze just in time. I would not go back.
Favorite Features
35+MPG, comfortable ride, easy to maintain, Sunroof, power everything, great all around car to do everything around town and great on long trips too.
Suggested Improvements
Bring it back!!! the whole 92-95 Civic and Del Sol line. These cars are still great today and people are always looking for one of these cars. Wish I could find another.