1994 Honda Civic Consumer Review: 14 Years Old and Still Awesome

1994 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

14 Years Old and Still Awesome
By GasSipperEX on

1994 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

I bought this car used a little over a year ago and yes I found a diamond. 13 years old at the time of purchase with 70,000 miles on it. Car has been great and very fun every day. I changed the brakes, radiator, timing belt, spark plugs etc.. when I bought the car. This car runs like new and I hope to have it another 14 years. My cars before this were an SC400, Mitsubishi Evolution VIII, Toyota Supra TT. Even though I had those cars and sold them. I love this civic so much more. It gets great gas mileage, no one wants to race, and I can just cruise with my sunroof open and get 35+ MPG where ever I go. I lucked out and grew out of the cool car faze just in time. I would not go back.

35+MPG, comfortable ride, easy to maintain, Sunroof, power everything, great all around car to do everything around town and great on long trips too.

Bring it back!!! the whole 92-95 Civic and Del Sol line. These cars are still great today and people are always looking for one of these cars. Wish I could find another.