1993 Honda Civic Consumer Review: Ugly-refuses to die

1993 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

Ugly-refuses to die
By HONDA LOVER on

1993 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

well, i have to say that this truly is a wonderful car. i bought my civic just to have as a beater b/c my grand cherokee gulps too much gas. i ended up liking my civic so much that i sold the jeep and rely solely on the civic. shes ugly...the clear coat is peeling and the rear quarters are rusting, but she runs like a champ. i still get 40mpg commuting thru the rocky mountains at 80mph everyday for work. at 10000 feet above sea level, that truly is amazing. even with my automatic transmission, it still does well. it now has 166k and i am hunting for a new vehicle now that i have graduated from college but i cant make myself get rid of such a wonderful vehicle. it doesnt even burn oil!!!!!!!

the reliability factor is what keeps me coming back. the high reving motor is great for mountain driving, and there is virtually no maintenance. i just change the oil,fill the tank,and go. it even has more driver leg room than my grand cherokee!

larger back seat, better cup holders, the center vents are so high that they dry your eyes out no matter what you do. back support in the front seats is rather lacking, and there is no center arm rest! but these are all me being picky. overall, its really a great little car. go get one!!