1993 Honda Civic - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
I miss the Civic
By big H on 06/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan

A honda Civic will be one of the Best cars you will ever own. I bought mine in 2000 with 80,000 miles. By the time I sold it, it had 130,000. The only repairs were a hole in the exhaust and a distributor (common for this model yr.) The small engine with an automatic lacked low end torque, but by the time it it 3500 rpm it started to move nicely. No trouble to do 60+ on the hiway. The car had a very nice ride yet still cornered easily. No squeaks or rattles even after 130,000 miles and the way i drove the hell out of it. Nice room for a car in this class too. I miss the Civic. In fact, after a Jeep and a Cavalier since then, I am buying an 04 Civic

Great, reliable car
By CPHV on 06/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan

Why can't GM make a reliable, high- mileage car like the Civic In 11 years and 82,000 miles, we've had to replace the brakes, alternator, battery and clutch to the tune of maybe $2000. It still gets 30 miles to the gallon in the city.

Great car
By mikenyc on 05/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Civic CX 2dr Hatchback

After owning a 8 cyclinder 2000 grand cherokee in nyc and the gas price are 2.20 a galon. 60 dollars a week in fuel. i had a buy a cheap car that was good on gas. i checked out the web site and read about the civic hatch and heard great things about the car. i had to buy one. i bought a 93 hatch with 118k on it. I must say its a great lil car. i had to install a stero system soon as i got it. so far it runs great and its realible. i love honda.

1993 Honda Civic Sedan
By burbs on 04/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Civic DX 4dr Sedan

This is my first car. I purchased it for just under three thousand dollars. After some mechanical work it was as good as new. The only thing that really bugs me is the rust around the wheel wells.

Best car ever!
By Hondabeliever on 01/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

I love this car, which is why I have had it for so long - 11 years now! Honda quality, reliability, and reputation are second to none. It is quick, great-looking, has lots of room, rides nice, handles great, and gas mileage is awesome. What's not to like? I highly recommend this car and any Honda in general.

GReat RiDe
By Ludeboy75 on 01/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan

I Bought this car in 2/01 with 110K Miles on the clock. It now has 138k and is still going strong. Very easy to do maintain and repair as long as you're a little mechanically inclined. Responds well to modifications. It rides even better with 16" rims/low profile tires. The D15B7 plant needs at least another 20 HP and it would be perfect.

My beloved Honda
By Mario94 on 01/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Honda Civic DX 2dr Coupe

Great vehicle. Serves duty as a commuter and a autocross and road race car (not to be confused with motocross or street racing, respectively!). Spot on reliable.

BEST CAR EVER
By groll on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan

i love it i love it i love it i love it

3rd owner
By josef on 10/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

i bought my car last year ,i like this car very much.travelled to many cities in the midwest during winter time,when i bought it was108k,and i changed the front brakes and silenser,

Great car
By Nick93ex on 09/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

I bought the car with 149,000 miles on it. I was a little worried that it wouldn't run that good with so many miles, since I had never had a Honda before. It ran great, no problems. I owned the car for about 10months before it was stolen (only downside to hondas) and never had to do anything to it. Of course I did do a few things, like cold air intake, springs, rims etc, but nothing needed to be done. Unlike my old buick which had 120,000 miles on it, and needed to have two valves in the engine replaced and a new transmission put on it, in the 1 year I owned it. Hondas are great cars, period.