1993 Honda Civic Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
Just Bought a '93 Hatch Si
By Sketch on 05/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Civic Hatchback Si 2dr Hatchback

I bought my civic a few months ago for 4500, and the previous owner had put a lot of money into it. intake, exhaust, springs, shift knobs, pedals, deck, etc Overall, I love my car. It has excellent gas mileage (about 280 miles to a tank). It has lots of power and the shifting is smooth. Excellent, reliable, economic car. Thumbs up!

honda civic hatchback dx 1994
By abby on 04/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Civic Hatchback DX 2dr Hatchback

this was the best car ever! it was great, it lasted through everything i put it through until that one fatal crash. i am so sorry... that was a great car.

Civic's Great !
By alvermette on 03/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Honda Civic Hatchback DX 2dr Hatchback

9 years of dependable, economic, maintenance & worry-free fun driving.

Civic SI -Solid
By amistad on 03/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Honda Civic Hatchback Si 2dr Hatchback

My 1993 Honda Civic SI has been quite reliable, except for;an ignitior problem in Florida, Cv Boots(65000), Muffler(two)-Ohio SALT Trucks, also the distrubutor(110,000) was replaced in Florida.All in all maintenance has been infrequent. Top Speed is almost scary for a lighter car! 115+ MPH

1993 Honda civic cx
By shootset on 03/04/02 11:25 AM (PST)

1993 Honda Civic Hatchback CX 2dr Hatchback

We really liked this car. You wouldn't believe what we hauled in the back. Bricks, lumber, kitchen table and oh yah a little over a half a ton of flagtone. It was our truck! This car has been very reliable and has exceptional gas milage.

I love it!
By kangarro_rat on 02/06/02 21:04 PM (PST)

1993 Honda Civic Hatchback VX 2dr Hatchback

This car has stood up great! We got it orginally to make a daily 2 hour round trip drive, which it did for the first 4 years we had it. Now it's been given to me, a high school student, and has worked excellent. It has over 210,000 miles on it and has hardly any problems at all (only minor things that weren't it's fault)