1993 Honda Civic - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
Loved it!
By sanderbeck on 11/08/06 15:08 PM (PST)

1993 Honda Civic DX 2dr Hatchback

Purchased this car used in 1999 with 80K. Drove it daily and never any problems - and I don't maintain cars until 150K. Loved it! Unfortunately so did the thieves - they stole it from my drive way. Can't say enough good things about my car.

I'll buy another Civic!!
By LisaH on 02/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Honda Civic DX 2dr Hatchback

I have had this car since day one and have loved every mile. I have almost 200,000 miles on it. It is a little cramped fitting more than just me and my dog in, but all in all it has paid me back for every penny I put into buying and even refinancing it. Took it on a x-country trip and put 10,000 miles on it in a little over a month and it was the most comfortable drive I could have asked for for under $10,000. GREAT first car. I am hoping to replace it with a 4-door Civic this spring.

Great Car
By ransome22 on 06/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Civic DX 2dr Hatchback

In 1996 I could not get this car to start after having owned it for 2 years. Turned out to be carbon build up, to which I thought the car might be over-sensitive. Other than that, it's great. -- My car has been on a ferry in the Gulf of Mexico, crossed the West Texas desert, taken me to Washington, DC, braved Manhattan's rush hour, ventured to northern Quebec in March, plowed through a snowstorm in Maine, visited the Branch Davidian compound, and provided a makeshift camper for road trips. A very solid car with few worries. However, I highly recommend some high RPM freeway driving to occasionally burn out the carbon buildup.

honda civic hatchback dx 1994
By abby on 04/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Civic DX 2dr Hatchback

this was the best car ever! it was great, it lasted through everything i put it through until that one fatal crash. i am so sorry... that was a great car.

Civic's Great !
By alvermette on 03/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Honda Civic DX 2dr Hatchback

9 years of dependable, economic, maintenance & worry-free fun driving.