1992 Honda Civic Consumer Review: The BEST Car EVER MADE!!!!

1992 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

DX 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

By yummy_honie on

1992 Honda Civic DX 2dr Hatchback

I bought my car back in January 2009 and it has been almost 3 years. Its a 1992 Honda Civic Hatchback and it has been my life saver. I named her Lil Magic because she never lets me down. Its so funny because for it to be such a old car, almost 20 yrs old, she still keeps up with the best of them effortlessly. We are often doing 90 on the highway and joke around with my bf and I tell him that the car actually prefers to go fast. Im not kidding she is FAST!!. I dd not do any modifications yet but I plan to in the future. I sometimes wish I had power lock doors and windows but the cars loyalty to me means much more. Ppl see me on the street and always wanna buy here. I love my car.

Well the favorite feature is that she is so small. She can zoom in and out of traffic effortless. Park in the smallest of spaces, I live in DC so parking is very competitive. So reliable and she never runs out of gas until she gets me home. What a loyal car. Never breaks down on me. The car just loves to be out on the road. Can take long trips still to this day and is quite a looker in my opinion. To some she is a old piece of crap but they are idiots because in my eyes she is just as good as any new car.

Well at this point there is no way to improve a almost 20 yr old car. But Im putting in a better muffler, snow tires. I am going to change the headlights and taillights and make minor mods. I ultimately want to get turbo on the engine but that is further down the line.