1992 Honda Civic Consumer Review: Finally, a place to praise her

1992 Honda Civic Hatchback - Consumer Review

Finally, a place to praise her!
By Ray C on

1992 Honda Civic DX 2dr Hatchback

Purchasing her was a nightmare, but owning her is a dream. This car has seen: 5 roundtrip treks from Chicago to L.A., plowed through 2 ft deep snow (clearing a path for a Blazer for 4 miles), ran into the side of a mountain (friend borrowed her), carried everything I owned as a bachelor, beats camaros through intersections (then loses a block later, lol), looks great, runs better, and is still ready for more. I realize no one will probably see this because of the year, but she is worth the effort to type a few words of praise. I will look back on the time i owned her, and smile. I will always compare future cars to her. My children will drive Civic HB's as their startup cars if I can convince them.

Dependability, Fuel Economy, Styling, Fit & Finish, Versatility, Utility, Bolt-on aftermarket, audio capability, Fun.

600 hp engine to fit under the hood, and keep the same fuel economy. Keep up the great work so my kids can enjoy one too, someday.