Back to Honda
By Jerry on
1992 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan
We had Hondas before, and glad to be owners and drivers of one again. This Honda had 150,000 miles (now about 155,1115 miles) when we bought it. It had been well-maintained, and runs great. After about six months, still no problems (other than a cracked windshield and headlight bezel). Just a few weeks after buying the car, we drove it 490 miles in one day when we relocated from Scranton, PA to Norfolk, VA. I'm now commuting 16 miles to work round trip daily, five days per week, in addition to a lot of running around when not working. We had Hondas in the past (1990 Civic DX, 1984 Civic), and very happy to be back into Hondas, where we will stay. Have several kids who also drive Hondas
Favorite Features
Smooth running; sure handling; small tires (less costly to replace); auto door locks, and power windows (all of which still work). Superb reliability; I know I can depend on it to keep running with no problems.
Suggested Improvements
Stronger material for door handle bezel. Cracked the driver door bezel when attempting to open the door, not realizing that I had locked it when resting my arm on the window sill. Either that, or design the door to automatically unlock when lever is pulled from inside.