Owned all my life
By disworld on
1991 Honda Civic Si 2dr Hatchback
My dad bought a 1990 civic si when I was not even two years old, I loved the car so much after I owned it and it was involved in an accident I spent a year finding my 1991 civic si. It's not hard to find a fast car, but it's hard to find an exciting car without spending a lot of money, it's reliable but it's the kind of car you will be smiling every time you step out of it. It may not be the fastest car, the sense of accomplishment you get driving the car to the edge is amazing. The springs are wound perfectly for the 14in tires and the sewing maching engine buzzing with all it's got is a sensation I wouldn't trade for the world.
Favorite Features
The old school tuner interior styling is a high point for me. the handling is amazing with it's duel wishbone and multilink suspension, and engine is free revving and has a smooth and precise transmission.
Suggested Improvements
Wheels and tires are a must for the performance driver, 205 tires brought a 1.09 laterial g to the car for me. a little more under the hood would be nice, with a JDM engine and 160hp car's 0-60 comes from 8.9 to 7.2sec power locks and usually a new radio is also a must. Other then that have fun.