Used 1991 Honda Civic EX Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1991 Honda Civic Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

Overall its a great car, ready for change
By Christmas86

1991 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

I've driven my 1991 Honda Civic for 6 years now 3 in high school and 3 in college. Right now I'm about to finish school and I'm in desperate need of a new car. This car is great on gas and I've gotten where I've needed to be but its such an old model. Its falling apart to the point where I would love to scrap it, but I have to finish school first. Its embarrassing because of how beat up and old it is. My friends use to make fun of it and call it a toy car or a clown car but it was and still is old faithful to me!!

Good Gas millage around 31-43, Running forever - I have 251,000 miles and counting.

Really small and Lots of Road noise my brakes and other things went out but that's to be expected with a 19 year old car.

best car ever
By kris

1991 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

Guys, this car is amazing. Been in the family since the beginning. I've learn to drive in it and I'm still driving it. Although its an automatic it doesn't matter. The engine is 1200 cc. Never got breakdown and mileage : 245k! Sure will reach 300k without any repair. And it's an old style, I mean little electronic only muscle! When there is a problem, you know what to do.

Design, comfort, engine, well everything in fact except the rear seats...

Muffler! Horrible. Interior lights. CD player and speakers.