1997 Honda Civic del Sol - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic del Sol model:
Economy and glamour
By jne on 08/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1997 Honda Civic del Sol S 2dr Coupe

Excellent gas milage. Gorgeous exterior and interior alike. I have had no problems to date with my sporty ride. It would be wise for Honda to reintroduce this rare car

My baby
By Foxyredsol on 07/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1997 Honda Civic del Sol Si 2dr Coupe

This car has been the perfect college car. I drove back and forth 200 miles to school and it drives like a dream. The only problem I ever had with it was when I went off the raod cause it was icy and I shouldn't have been driving. I love this car and wouldn't give it up for anything.

2nd Del Sol
By 204meca on 03/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1997 Honda Civic del Sol Si 2dr Coupe

This is my 2nd Del Sol Si. Del Sol is fun to drive, great gas mileage (30 mpg plus in town, up to 40 on highway, comfy seats, reasonable handling. When the weather is warm it is easy to take off the top and enjoy the sun. Eibach springs, KYB shocks, & a strut tower bar made a significant improvement in handling with a minor ride penalty. I am considering installing some sound insulation. Otherwise it is great for a 50 year old empty nester and his wife! A couple of months ago I was tempted to get a Contour SVT, then came to my senses. I'll keep this one as long as we can still get in and out of it!