1994 Honda Civic del Sol Consumer Review: Will be a classic someday...

1994 Honda Civic del Sol - Consumer Review

Will be a classic someday...
By Tom on

1994 Honda Civic del Sol VTEC 2dr Coupe

I have always admired the Honda Del Sol for its great design and very neat Targa top. Last month I finally had a chance to buy one - a 94 in amazingly good condition with the VTEC engine. I have to say that in all my 40 years of driving this is the most fun car I have ever owned - not just because of its zippy handling and strong-revving engine but because there is something so perfect and no-nonsense about the shape, design, functions, dash, controls. Driving with the top off and the windows rolled down is just about as much fun I think as driving gets. Mine has 83,000 miles after 15 years of use and looks and runs like it was no more than a few years old. Great car.

Targa top, simple design, reliability of Honda, overall quality of build... and the fun factor.

Wel...since there won't be any more built I will just say look for some well kept models and keep 'em running well.