1994 Honda Civic del Sol Consumer Review: What a feeling!

1994 Honda Civic del Sol - Consumer Review

What a feeling!
By Kiwi's owner on

1994 Honda Civic del Sol Si 2dr Coupe

I went on this site to toy with the idea of selling my delSol. I bought "Kiwi" (Samba Green) over 10 years ago. Best car ever -- FUN! I've babied it a bit, and still shines like new. The green color is so cool...it's become my "trademark". With only 80K miles, and seeing the reviews of 180K+ and still going strong, I think I have changed my mind about selling -- we have a long relationship ahead. :-)

Zippy on the road; removable top -- better than a rag top; rear window (still see people behind me watch in disbelief when I lower it); large trunk -- makes grocery bag-boys cringe until I open it and they see all the room! One kid just gasped and said, "Wow! -- Cool!!

(Really too late for this part of the review -- sadly no more are made.) Top leaks/drips a bit at the seal during heavy rains, and water drizzles in onto the seat when you open the door because of curved design. If looking to buy, don't let that stop you -- it's FUN!