1994 Honda Civic del Sol - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic del Sol model:
i love my car
By jthm on 08/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Civic del Sol Si 2dr Coupe

this car is awsome. its way to fun to drive. you can make it much faster by doing very simple things like addin a kamen filter or some other hight performence filter to it. faster than most hondas, corners like a champ, 0 - 60 in 7.30 easly.

hot ride
By prometus on 07/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Civic del Sol VTEC 2dr Coupe

I enjoy busting a** down the road and flying around the curves. The fuel economy is great and very dependable. The back window is great.

My heart & Sol
By sluggo7 on 07/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Civic del Sol VTEC 2dr Coupe

I've owned about 11 different cars in my 40 years, and this is the only one that I've never gotten tired of hopping into (and I've had it for 8 years). I've had almost 0 problems with it, it runs like a sewing machine (just change the oil), and I'm still getting 31mpg (highway). Women and children love it! (I still get compliments routinely when I drive it). I'll never sell this car.

Reliable but wimpy.
By smurfless on 07/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Civic del Sol S 2dr Coupe

It's light, corners well for such an imbalanced weight distribution, and is otherwise a fabulous piece of machinery. The paint does chip easily, especially evident in the hood and front fenders. The rubber seals around the doors and roof seem to slowly start dissolving at about 4 years of age, but no leaking yet. The speakers are adequate, but the included stereo is the first thing to replace though. A name-brand under-200 dollar CD/radio has been a great improvement. Very impressive reliability record. A more stylish commuter car than the CRX or *ick* Geo, and more efficient than taking the family car.

great car
By delsolScoupe on 04/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Civic del Sol S 2dr Coupe

This is an awsome car. I have the S model... it's a little slower than I'd like, but that will be solved with a b18c swap. Other than that, this car is perfect.

no trouble
By sunshine on 04/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Honda Civic del Sol S 2dr Coupe

This is really a fun car to have, it's great on gas and looks too. Be careful of leaking gaskets on the removable roof though.

A passion for Honda
By florida diver on 03/12/02 08:48 AM (PST)

1994 Honda Civic del Sol S 2dr Coupe

I bought this car for my significant other but within the first year I drove it every day. The car gets outstanding gas milage and makes the comute to work everyday an adventure. Did I mention it's fun to drive? I am 40 years old and I find myself driving a little faster (a lot faster?) on a cloverleaf on ramp or a twisty back road. I have had to put tires on it once and I replaced the timing belt as maintenence but NOTHING has broken or needed more than normal maintenence in 4 years.

One of the best
By Proof07 on 03/05/02 19:38 PM (PST)

1994 Honda Civic del Sol VTEC 2dr Coupe

This car is very fast and sporty. It is fun to drive and it is a one of a kind shape