Why did I ever buy a Ford?
By IllChillKyle on
1993 Honda Civic del Sol Si 2dr Coupe
To start, I traded a lower mileage 2001 Ford Mustang Premium for this Del Sol, but it was completely worth it. I can't imagine myself without this car. The previous owner didn't treat it too well so I have replaced a few parts, but still haven't spent over $1000. It handles amazingly, even on snow (no sliding) and bumps (can't feel them). MPG is a blistering 40+MPG. I live in Ohio and it stays cold for awhile yet I drive around in snow with the targa off. The cabin is so small it stays warm enough to make you sweat. It is my first manual and it took the abuse of me learning without any damage. I will never sell this car!
Favorite Features
Targa top, low cost parts, easy to work on yourself, amazing MPG, comfortable interior, overall styling, lock boxes behind the seats, amazing for audiophiles, retractable rear window, heats up quickly for winter driving, handles superbly, adjustable steering wheel. Way too many to list!
Suggested Improvements
Interior lights in the front, perhaps on the RV Mirror, in-cabin trunk release, better weather-stripping, antenna on top, wider stance, B18C5 Turbo AWD 6-speed, alarm, tow package, more aggressive look, thicker rocker panels, better paint, TPS, low fuel light, heated leather seats, and a few more...