1993 Honda Civic del Sol Consumer Review: Perfect, Accept the Rear Windo

1993 Honda Civic del Sol - Consumer Review

Si Coupe (1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Perfect, Accept the Rear Window Blew Up
By Poopdeck90210 on

1993 Honda Civic del Sol Si 2dr Coupe

I remember the excitement I fealt as I picked up my brand new 1993 Honda Del Sol Si -- Red. This was a near flawless car. The only issue I experienced was during my first fall/winter with the car. My rear window completely shattered on me the first time I used the rear window defogger. I took it into my dealership and they said it was a factory error, and that the glass hadn't been tempered correctly. This was my only issue! On a lighter note, I did meet a lot of hot babes with this car! Woo hoo! I traded my Del Sol in, in 1996 (against my will). I am getting really excited since I am going to buy a 1995 version of my same car this week. I can't wait!

Fun in the sun, smart design for storing targa top, curb/babe appeal, ease of use, great heater to keep you warm when you have the top off during cold days.

Put more snow worthy tires on the cars you ship to the northern states. The factory tires on my car were more proan to hydro plaining on wet/snowy roads.