1993 Honda Civic del Sol Consumer Review: Likes and Dislikes

1993 Honda Civic del Sol - Consumer Review

Si Coupe (1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Likes and Dislikes
By Drifter924 on

1993 Honda Civic del Sol Si 2dr Coupe

Since I purchased the first one I loved it. Great car automatic or manual 5 speed! The car handles great. Mine is all original until this past weekend when I wrecked it. Some light front end damage and hopefully they won't total it. I love the car and can't say much bad about it. I live in Ohio and I get about 30 to 35 miles per gallon and that's in town. But, that is keeping my foot out of it as well. My daughter's is an automatic and gets a little less but she has a heavy foot. As for the guy that said he had problems starting when warm, look for a relay under the dash! A common problem. Techs call it rainy day syndrome. It's hooked into the starter wiring, I think.

EVERYTHING from Top to Bottom,Front to Back including the Spoiler.Also love the color,mine is a Mist Green.Love the acceleration and cruising with the top off and the windows down. Bought the car for fun!

Cup holder and MAYBE a LITTLE softer ride. ONLY Complaints I have other I WISH they would start making them AGAIN! Yes the S2000 is nice but not enough money in my bank account yet! LOL,LOL

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review