Likes and Dislikes
By Drifter924 on
1993 Honda Civic del Sol Si 2dr Coupe
Since I purchased the first one I loved it. Great car automatic or manual 5 speed! The car handles great. Mine is all original until this past weekend when I wrecked it. Some light front end damage and hopefully they won't total it. I love the car and can't say much bad about it. I live in Ohio and I get about 30 to 35 miles per gallon and that's in town. But, that is keeping my foot out of it as well. My daughter's is an automatic and gets a little less but she has a heavy foot. As for the guy that said he had problems starting when warm, look for a relay under the dash! A common problem. Techs call it rainy day syndrome. It's hooked into the starter wiring, I think.
Favorite Features
EVERYTHING from Top to Bottom,Front to Back including the Spoiler.Also love the color,mine is a Mist Green.Love the acceleration and cruising with the top off and the windows down. Bought the car for fun!
Suggested Improvements
Cup holder and MAYBE a LITTLE softer ride. ONLY Complaints I have other I WISH they would start making them AGAIN! Yes the S2000 is nice but not enough money in my bank account yet! LOL,LOL