1993 Honda Civic del Sol Consumer Review: Fun, very reliable, gas saver!

1993 Honda Civic del Sol Coupe - Consumer Review

Fun, very reliable, gas saver!
By Josh on

1993 Honda Civic del Sol Si 2dr Coupe

This car drives great, never had a problem with it. Excellent on gas, highway mpg average realistically is 30-33mpg. I wish I had the vtec though in it. Roof rattles a lot! Leaks water bad too around where the roof, window, and windshield frame joins. I love this car though and only regret about buying it is I can't carry as much with me anymore as I used to with a SUV but no worries. Has a huge trunk even with a 10" bazooka tube sub back there. Highly recommended car.

Targa top, the gas mileage, 5 speed transmission, huge trunk, the fog lights. It's a tuner car, small car so it's easy to fit into tight parking spots in the city, and it does great e-brake slides on gravel roads!

Different cupholder position! Should have vtec enginges in all the del sols... car should be a bit wider for a more aggressive look. trunk latch in the cab (I locked my keys in the trunk accidentally within the first week I had it), and last more aggressive curves