1993 Honda Civic del Sol Coupe Consumer Reviews 7

1993 Honda Civic del Sol Coupe - Consumer Reviews

1993 Honda Civic del Sol S 2dr Coupe

View reviews for a specific Civic del Sol model:
fun and quality combined
By mgrace on 10/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Civic del Sol Coupe S 2dr Coupe

Being a small sports car, it's very fun to drive and has a great transmission/easy shifting like all Hondas. Its a bit noisy and not a deluxe comfort car, but it's an easy trade-off for the delight of it. Quick and easy removal and storage of the roof makes the change convenient, and the large trunk storage allows for practicability.

Inexpensive Sports Car
By Extinct on 09/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Civic del Sol Coupe S 2dr Coupe

It may only be an economy car, however, because the car is low-slung, it will go around a highway curve with the best of them. 40 mpg to boot. Nice wheels and a throaty exhaust and I have 75% of the popuation fooled. Great car. A little week in the structure dept.

the best car i've ever had
By kswierpe on 08/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Civic del Sol Coupe Si 2dr Coupe

The del Sol is the perfect car: fun in the summer with the roof off, warm and relible in the winter with front wheel drive. Sadest day: car smashed to bits by a hideous Ford Bronco.

93 Civic DS
By R20116M on 08/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Civic del Sol Coupe Si 2dr Coupe

Great ride, but don't even think about using it in winter! Can you say "iceskate". But overall this car rides like its on rails!

fun stuff
By sameer on 07/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Civic del Sol Coupe Si 2dr Coupe

great CA car - if you have a garage, there's almost no reason to need the top...handles great, and the exterior still looks modern...this car was way ahead of its time..

Greatest Car EVER
By Giddy Up Sol on 07/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Civic del Sol Coupe S 2dr Coupe

This is quite possibly the best money I have ever spent, period. Everything inside the car is exactly where you would want it to be and logically placed. The car handles well and, even with no more than 80-90 whp in an S, it's still a BLAST to drive. The car still looks new and everywhere I take it, people compliment it. I've never, even for one second, regretted purchasing my Sol.

Incredible car...
By Roro on 07/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Civic del Sol Coupe Si 2dr Coupe

This is the most reliable car I have driven. My entire family loves the car. An automatic rear window is awesome and some people are shocked at it. I get compliments all the time. Saftey is great, good brakes and steering is wonderful. I would like to slap the cupholder engineer and the trunk release engineer for a few things.

Amazing car
By GlassUser on 07/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Civic del Sol Coupe Si 2dr Coupe

This car is nothing short of perfect. Stable, good performance, excellent fuel economy, and amazingly safe. This is what I've always wanted.

Love it!!
By pm on 07/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Civic del Sol Coupe Si 2dr Coupe

Love my practical sporty car. May not be a sports car, but feels sporty and I can get two sets of golf clubs in the trunk and still have room for groceries. Only had the clutch replaced and normal maintenance. No engine trouble.

the best car you can have
By cody baker on 07/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Civic del Sol Coupe Si 2dr Coupe

this is my favorite car that i have ever owned it drives well and has good gas milage.