1993 Honda Civic del Sol - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic del Sol model:
Long time owner reveals it all
By jnotgrass on 01/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Honda Civic del Sol Si 2dr Coupe

The del Sol is extremely sporty and the removable/convertible top is extra fun and so convenient since it stores easily in the trunk. I have had no major problems with the vehicle which is normal for most Hondas. My car is almost eleven years old and aside from an occasional rattle on a bumpy road, it stills runs great.

Excellant
By eak on 09/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Civic del Sol Si 2dr Coupe

I am on my 5th delSol. I have a had 2 1993 2 1994 and 1 1996. This car suits my life style. I am always on the look out for one with low mileage even though I know it's dependable for 100,000 's miles. I am now driving a 1994s and am getting 44mpg regularly. I'd get 36-40mpg with the si's

A reliable yet fun commute ride
By abugslife on 09/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Civic del Sol Si 2dr Coupe

This car is great for a commute ride. Very reliable, good gas milage. The trunk is amazingly useful.

Best little car period
By Red Sol on 08/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Civic del Sol S 2dr Coupe

Even with 102hp, still gets up and goes, very relable, and looks better than most cars 10 years younger. Best car i've ever bought, dont plan on buying another for a very long time.

i luv it
By asiandelite on 07/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Civic del Sol Si 2dr Coupe

this car fits my current lifestyle needs... 2 seater, targa top... fun to drive... i love the rear window.. great on gas... and it's absolutely adorable... only one issue... im def not a racer, but they dont call it del sloooow for nothing... oh... and it rattles... overall... im in love with my car... bought it at 100k, and it still runs great... i dont forsee any problems for a long time... i researched it alot before i bought it and i am extremely happy... def recommended

My Car
By Morgprncss on 06/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Civic del Sol S 2dr Coupe

I just wanted to say that i love my car. I used to drive a camero and i prefer my del sol over it anyday. If you would happen to come across one and are looking for a fun, small, and reliable car. This is a really good one to go for, just as long as you like having 2 seats.

A reliable toy
By tetz on 06/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Civic del Sol Si 2dr Coupe

This car is a fun toy which makes you excited everytime you sit on the driver's seat just like a kid. At the same time, it is a very reliable vehicle which transfar you and your passenger from point A to point B everyday without any problem. It is a people's sports car which eats minimum gas, and it asks you faily reasonable maintenence cost. Most of all, taga top is the best "fun" part of this car.

10 years old and still runs great!
By yippee! on 06/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Civic del Sol S 2dr Coupe

Certainly not a very powerful car but it's so fun to drive and incredibly reliable! People are always surprised when I tell them it's a '93. The design makes it look like a much newer car. The only complaint I have is that if it rains heavily the seals on the removeable roof leak fairly badly (design flaw?) and unfortunately it is around $1,000.00 to get these seals replaced. OUCH! I guess the name says it all the del sol seems to be made for fairer weather.

Awsome Car
By Blu-Sol on 05/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Civic del Sol S 2dr Coupe

Well over 100K miles and still performes. Is a great car!

Fun in the Sun!!!
By HawaiinSol on 03/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Honda Civic del Sol S 2dr Coupe

I love my del Sol! This is a great little car with lots of punch! The best thing about this car is the targa top and the roominess of the trunk. It gets great gas mileage and is a fun car.